Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, July 9, 2010

With deepest sympathy card

Finally the sun is coming out! It's been so gloomy this past week and the kids haven't even had the chance to play in the water because it's been too cold for that. Oh how I wish that the sun will stay from here on out so we can finally feel the summer season. I'm afraid that when we move to Colorado (when that will be I'm still not sure) that we would've missed the summer season entirely! That would be a big bummer.

Anyways it's Friday and that means that Get Sketchy's new sketch and challenge is up. Here's my take on the great sketch....

With Deepest Sympathy

I kept the card very similar to the sketch with one exception- overlapping the two blocks instead of keeping them parallel. If you know me I don't like too much linear things. Too perfect doesn't really sit well with this imperfect artist so I had to twist them around just a tad to make them feel good to me. *wink*


I used some of my own stash in this card- SEI Papers, SRM Sticker sentiment and May Arts ribbon. All fun stuff!

Thanks for stopping by and play along with this week's sketch.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I really like your take on the sketch, the overlapping blocks look great.