Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, July 11, 2010

July Piggy Tale share

What a day it's been!
Got the house ready for the open house; had the open house; went to church; and then hanged out at my parent's house. Now the kids are happily settled in and watching some TV while I catch up on computer stuff.

I hope this is how our life would be in the next weeks. Busy during the day but quiet and mellow at night. I'm not used to too much activities anymore. I love my "breathing" moments.

Anyways today's share is from Piggy Tales Academy. The kit for this month was pretty cool. It has two totally different color palettes- one with summery colors of blue, orange and yellow and then there's the muted but very beautiful colors of purple/green and gray. Very pretty!

So here's what I made....

A place of learning
-pulled out for publication-
this two page spread with a foundation of gray made the colors of the blue, yellow and green pop out.

-pulled out for publication-
I enjoyed layering all of the chipboard shapes and some rubons here.

-pulled out for publication-
More close up of the layering. You know me and my love affair with pop up dots, they always appear in my projects.

A new adventure
-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-
these papers were perfect for my crocheting layout. Remember the purple scarf that took me forever to make, these papers and patterns were calling out for me to finally document my new crocheting adventure.

-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-
These flowers are actually rubons. I transferred them onto cardstock first then cutting around them, adding some beautiful brads and adhering them with pop up dots.

-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-
I added another flower rubon on the top but this time adding them onto the pattern paper.

That's it for now. Thanks for looking. Make sure you check out this and previous kits here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: