Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Upsy Daisy December share

Have you seen the Spirit and Hot chocolate lines from Upsy Daisy designs? Well if not, then you're definitely missing out on some great paper lines. I love that this line is totally opposite from each other and yet they lend the great designs and images that this season provides. Here's a couple of projects that I made with these wonderful papers....

Our Christmas tree layout

I used the Hot chocolate line for this page. Did you notice the arrangements of the pictures? I made it to mimic a Christmas tree.

I created a cluster of embellishments using UD Stamps and handcut designs from the papers. I also added a rhinstone for the "shine" effect.


To make my title stand out from the beautiful background, I slapped some white paint on there before adding my title. I cut most of the letters from the papers as well.

Altered Christmas bag

I recycled a small shopping bag for this project. I covered the front and back side of the bag with the Spirit papers.

I used this stamp for the title block and handcut the trains from this paper, also from the Spirit line.

I followed the theme with the tag as well.

So that's it for now, hope you are all having a great weekend and staying healthy in this very busy season.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: