Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November Crazy Daisy layouts *photo heavy*

I truly feel blessed to be receiving the Crazy Daisy kits every month. There kits don't disappoint. There's TONS of products in there and I love that I'm always inspired to try new things with this kit. Here's my November projects....

Calendar Helper

In this layout I wanted to use those fun JBS notepads as part of my design so I punched out 1 1/2" circles from the papers, cut them in half and made them as scallops on top and bottom of my picture strip.


I added a fun cluster of embellishments on the top. I love transferring rubons onto cardstock, cutting them out and then adhering them to my page.


I created a visual triangle between the orange letters from the title, orange brad on the cluster of embellishments and orange star by the journaling block. I also used the Crate Paper border and journaling stickers here.

Girlfriends

I love the floral design from one of the Pattern papers and used that as embellishments. The size of the flowers created for a more dramatic look. I added the Pink Paislee brads on it for more texture and dimension.




I also added a rubon onto my main photo for added interest.

Papa's birthday

This double page spread was made quick with all the fun stuff in the November kit. I used some papers, the grungeboard, letter stickers and embellishments.


I love the owl ribbon and it reminded me of my "old" man! Kidding aside, I thought it would be a cute addition to my dad's birthday layout. The ribbon was a little bit too short for my 12x12 page so I added a journaling rubon, transfered first onto cardstock then cut it half.


I created a visual triangle between the two sets of grungeboard and letter stickers.
The grungeboards were painted first then sanded down to show off the circles on the board.

You are....

I love the patterns from the papers in the kit. They provided me with lots of variety. These earth toned papers worked perfectly for these pictures of my son with the tree behind him.


I angled the brown paper for some interest. I cut out the word "adore" from the bingo card and added that to my layout together with some border stickers,ribbons and lots of embellishments.


Because the ribbon was thick, I added pop up dots to my photos so the ribbon won't create a bulk underneath it.

Beautiful Graduate

I chose to make this page cause the subtle colors from the background pattern paper had the same kinda blue that my step daughter's graduation gown has.


I used the transparency word as part of my title. I also used the page block in the kit as a mat for my main photo. I added journaling on the extra space around the picture.


Three punched out butterflies was added for visual triangle. I also added two photo corner stickers to show the location of my daughter during their line up before the ceremony.

Grab a kit NOW and be inspired!

Stay tune, I had a pleasure of working with the add on kit as well and I'll be posting those project soon.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: