Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crazy Daisy November Add on kit

I was very fortunate to receive two fun kits from Crazy Daisy kit this month. If you haven't seen what I did with the main kit, check it over here. Kim and Jen also sent me the add on kit. It was definitely a fun kit. Lots of earth tone colored items and it jump started my creativity pretty quickly. Here's what I came up with....

Park day fun


This page was inspired by all the earth tones on the paper and embellishment plus the jillibean soup paper with fun trees on it.

I added ribbons and date ticket here too. I cut out the trees and used them as embellishments on the page.

I cut out strips from the JBS notepads and handwrote my journaling.

Best Dad in the world

I loved all the papers in the kit that I decided to show them off here. I picked two that I cut out in pieces and then punched out circles for the rest and created the design on the left with them.
I also punched out more notepads into circles and then handwrote my journaling.

To make my green title stand out from a bold designed paper, I painted brown on the paper and then adhered my title.

I connected the blocks of paper with the circles with a strip of ric rac ribbon and added flowers and two owls.

Card set
the add on kit had tons of items on it that I was able to make three more cards with it.


happy birthday card

I used a lot of the embellishments here and created a visual triangle with the yellow stars.

Mom

I used a journaling sticker as an element to lead the eye to the card title. I also added flowers for the feminine touch.

Thank U

I adhered a big journaling sticker onto cardstock, trimmed it and cut in into two pieces. Making the edges point to the butterfly.

If you want more info about the add on kit or any other kits that Crazy Daisy offers, check them out here.

Thank you for looking and till next time,
Grace

No comments: