Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Monday

it is truly a happy monday here!

Didn't go to preschool today, we are in the process of switching over to a better one so instead of school today it will be for tomorrow. I didn't have to clean that much today, although I did the usuals and laundry is still going. I did some organizing too. My pots and pans cupboard was needing some rearranging and so was my hallway closet and shoe rack. I got rid of some shoes that I don't want/need/fit in anymore and even got out the label maker and labeled all the rest of the boxes so I know what's in them. Yeah, im an organized freak! Makes me think of Monica from the "friends" show. Hehehehe.

I was able to play with my kids (did candyland, hide and seek, charades and green light, red light). Plus I brought out my camera and took some pics.

Here's a shot of our small tree in the front yard. I saw it this morning and thought that it was a perfect proof that autumn/fall has arrived, even here in sunny california.
.

I was even able to bake brownies with the help of the kiddos which we will eat at FHE (family home evening) tonight.

So there you have it- a nice, worry free monday for me.

Now the challenge is to be able to continue this pace for the rest of the week. That will be something!

Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: