Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 4, 2019

"Pioneer's Museum Memories" July 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Happy Independence Day to my American friends. What's your plans for the day? Does it include some firewords and BBQ? That's the agenda around here. And don't forget to take pictures. Once you've preserved those precious memories through photos, print them out and use the Bella Blvd "Firewords and Freedome" collection to scrapbook it. This is one of the mini collections from the latest Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. It's the perfect grouping of photos for any projects that have a patriotic theme.

Products used: Bella Blvd. “Fireworks & Freedom” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Silhouette Cameo die cut machine; White cardstock (Bazzill); Vellum;
Notes:
In this particular event, I had printed a lot more photos that I could fit into the double page spread. And I even had to get rid some of them because I just couldn’t fit them all. But seeing, the final result, I like how I was able to include many photos plus had enough room for a title block, journaling spot and decorations here and there. I especially adored the die cuts in this collection. They are so cute.

And here's the video for this one...

And some more close ups... 



 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a great 4th of July day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: