Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 3, 2019

"Viva Summertime" July 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there friends. I'm here to share another new layout from the latest Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub. I love the colors of this collection. It's the perfect set of products to commemorate some fun summer activities. 

Products used: PhotoPlay “Squeeze in Some Fun” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Silhouette Cameo die cut machine
Notes:
I love the colors of these papers. Since my page is all about a trip to the local ice cream shop, I decided to cut out some of the beautiful papers into ice cream scoops and cones. I even used a couple of the citrus stickers as my “cherry” on the top of my ice creams. I love how it turned out.

And here's the process video that shows how I created this page...

And here are some more close ups...




Make sure you check back again soon for another new layout share.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: