Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, November 6, 2018

"Happy Day" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the month kit

Hello, hello! One of my favorite themes to scrapbook are those everyday moments. Because they change so fast. This page is an example of that. One day your kids are having playdates and before you know it, they're "hanging out" with their teenage friends instead. 

This layout was created using this month's Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Jen Hadfield/Pebbles “Along the Way”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Twine (Source Unkonwn); Border punch (Fiskars)
Notes:
I wanted to highlight most of the papers in this kit and since I had 4 3x4 photos, I decided to create a “block within a frame” design. This helped me highlight the photos and pieces of papers within the center of the page.
Since this was a documentation of a playdate, I incorporated the house die cut into the page.
I also used one of the tags to be my title. 





Hope you're having a great crafty day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: