Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 23, 2018

10 Handmade cards, 1 Homemade kit *November 2018 edition* (Process Video #2 + Extra cards)

Here we are again with my last "1 homemade kit, 10 handmade card" series blog post. In this post I am sharing the last 5 cards created with my latest homemade kit. 
Watch this video for the process:

And here are the close ups...

Card #6
 Card #7
Card #8

 Card #9

 Card #10

Extra Cards


I hope you've enjoyed this series. If you wanna check out my past card sets in this series, you can check out my You Tube channel (link on the sidebar of this blog) and check out the play list entitled "1 homemade kit, 10 handmade cards". 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: