Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, November 3, 2018

"Almost Sweet" The ScrapRoom kit club November Flavor of the Month Kit

Hello friends. Welcome to a new month and a new layout share from the Flavors of the month kit of The ScrapRoom kit club. This layout is also my take on this month's sketch challenge. 


Products used: My Mind’s Eye “Well, Hello”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (American Crafts); Blue Cardstock
Notes:
I created this page for this month’s sketch. Instead of using the flowers, I fussy cut the hot air balloons in one of the papers. I love it when I can pull out even the embellishments from pattern paper.
In my kit, I found the circle letters that spelled out “sweet”. I knew that I wanted to use it for my page but since my photos are not necessarily “sweet” I added the word “almost” which made the title fit perfectly for my photos. I love it when products can inspire me to create the “perfect” title for my pages.






Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: