Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 19, 2018

10 Handmade cards, 1 Homemade kit *November 2018 Edition* (Product Reveal)

Hello friends. I'm not sure if you are aware but in my You Tube channel, I do an ongoing card series called "1 homemade kit, 10 handmade cards". This is where I put together my own card kit, from my stash, and make 10 handmade cards out of it. This month I'm working on some Christmas cards. You can never have enough of those. 
Today I'm sharing the contents of my card kit. Watch this video...

And here's a peek at the 10 cards I was able to create.

If you wanna see the process of how each card was created, stop by again this week.

You can also subscribe to my You Tube channel, link on the sidebar of this blog, to be notified when I post a new video.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: