Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 6, 2018

"Dream, Sparkle, & Shine" (September The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit(

There are a few things that makes me happy than a cute girly collection that fits perfectly with my sweet girl. This Simple Stories one that is part of the Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom. 

Products used: Simple Stories- Dream Big
Stash items used: Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Circle cutter (Creative Memories)
Notes: I am in a big circle kick lately so this one had two big circles on it. I wanted to add some of the images on the 4x4 elements paper but to spice things up I cut them out as circles. I layered them with some more pattern paper for more color. I also added the striped side of the 4x4 elements paper all around my pink cardstock to create a frame around my photos and story. I love how it grounded the page. 

Here's my process video:






Hope you have a great crafty day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: