Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 17, 2016

"Scarf Love" layout

Happy Monday guys. How's your weekend? Mine was good. Relaxing and full of family time, just the way I like it. Today's layout share was based off of two challenge blogs. The first one is from Rochelle Spears' blog

The second one is a sketch from GrandDiva's Creative Corner blog


In this page, I based the design on the sketch. I love how this sketch allowed me to work with circles and triangles, two shapes that I don't normally work with. 
For Rochelle's challenge, I pulled out some tags in my stash, along with some brown ticket stubs that I got from a pocket letter. 

I used my Silhouette die cut machine to make the "love" and then used some foam thickers for the word "scarf".

To dress up the tickets and also to use some fun emoji stamps that I got at Michael's about 6 months ago (yes I'm slow to use my new stuff sometimes) I heat embossed the icons onto the tickets before adhering them onto the page. I love how they add just a little bit of "fun" in this page.

I also pre-cut this die cut flower from the Cameo and decided that this page was the perfect place to add it.

So there you have it. I hope you were inspired by my page today.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your layout and how you used (3) photos vs (2)! Fantastic job on both challenges! Thank you for playing along at GCC!

Rochelle Spears said...

Super cute layout Grace! Love the tickets! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)