Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"Merry Crafts" layout

Happy Tuesday. Here I am again, sharing another page inspired by another challenge. Do you love challenges too? What's your favorite? Please share cause maybe I haven't heard of it before.

This latest one is from the Stuck?! sketch blog


I love the angle of the background paper and how the photos are separated. It's definitely out of my comfort zone. 

I have all of my Christmas products together so I just pulled out that bag to make this page. It takes out the time that I would have had to spend going through all of my containers and bins to collect the items that I would like to use. How do you store your supplies?

I added some more wood stars here and some glittered snowflakes that I got at clearance after last years holiday season at Michael's.


Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you have any questions with any of my pages.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Love your take on the sketch, and such a great mix of patterned papers too! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wonderful page! Love all your sparkle! So happy to have you play with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

A bright and festive page to enhance your sweet photos. Thanks for joining us at Stuck!? Sketches!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great page Grace! Love the happy colors, the glimmer embellishments and love those sweet photos! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!