Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, October 13, 2016

"Father's Blessing" layout

Happy Thursday friends. Today I'm going to share one of many pages that I've  created recently. I love the beginning of the month cause then I get a new set of challenge prompts to work with. They are my favorite ways of branching outside of my comfort zone and even using some items that I've forgotten/neglected to play with. 

Today's page was inspired by a sketch from The ScrapRoom kit club blog


If you can believe this, all of the items on this page except the white and dark brown cardstock is from my scrap stash. That circle paper one is from years ago. 

I also entered this at the Paper Issues Facebook group Take 5 challenge. In this challenge, you are given specific prompts and you are to pick five out of that. I chose Cardstock, 3 Pattern papers, stars, white cardstock and mixed media.


For the mixed media, I used a star stencil and white modeling paste to add some texture and design to my red cardstock strip.

So that's it for me today. Make sure you stop by tomorrow for another page share.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Amazing layout and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

Sally Cranney said...

This is darling!! I love everything about it!

Rochelle Spears said...

Super cute! Love all the embellies! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)