Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 14, 2016

"Merry Christmas" layout

Happy Friday. Although we are gearing up for Halloween (here in the States) in some countries like the Philippines, they are already thinking of Christmas. Well that's my excuse anyways for sharing a holiday themed page. :)

This one was inspired by the latest sketch from Creative Scrappers blog


I had way more than four photos for this specific event and I didn't want to do a double page layout cause the size of my photos seemed too small for a 12x24 page. I also flipped the sketch to it's side so the vertical photo placement can work with my horizontal pictures. 

I added some stickers on the right side to give that space a bit more interest and also to use up more stash. Cause we all know that most scrappers have stash to last them a lifetime, at least this scrapper does. *wink*

I used my old typewriter to create my journaling.

I added some wood stars cause they match the wood look in one of my photos. I thought the "natural" look works best in this quite busy page.

I'm not very clever with titles so when I saw this big sticker, I went with it. It spoke to the theme of the page and I get to use up more stickers. :)

So that's it for me today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great take on the sketch. Such an awesome Christmas layout.

Rachel said...

What a great take on the sketch. Such an awesome Christmas layout.

Yvette said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

I like your vertical rotation - great layout. Thanks for joining us at Creative Scrappers!