Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"Wonderful Memory" layout

Happy mid week everyone. Today's share is a layout inspired by the following sketch from Creative Scrappers

I liked the circle accent and I just happened to have the die cut accent already cut so I used that for the circular image. I also added some more die cuts created from my Cameo like the leaves and flowers. I've been rummaging through my stash lately and it feels good to pay attention to the items that I've neglected for a while now. 

The sketch called for three blocks with one for the photo. I happened to have two photos for this specific memory so I used the left and right blocks for the pictures. I used a skinnier center block for my title, which I dressed up with some stamping and heart dies cut from glittered cardstock.

The word "wonderful" was cut from black cardstock using a steel die from Echo Park.

I liked how the green leaves coordinated with the grass in my photos.

I added some doilies for added layering but sprayed them with some ink first so that they will be a bit more noticeable versus in their plain state.

So that's it from me today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Love the circle cut file! Fabulous layout! Thank for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!