Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"Celebrate" layout

Hello again my crafty friends. 

The following page was inspired by this month's Mercy Tiara's 27-day challenge. The prompt was to create a DIY background and use that in a layout. 

The white piece with various shaped papers and heart accent was initially created for a page I wanted to make a couple of months back. However it seemed to busy for that original page and so I just set it aside. I pulled it back out again this month and decided that it would fit better for this page. 

To tone down the busy background, I added a piece of vellum in between the diy background and my photos and title. I also used some Simple Stories letter stickers to complete my title. I like how the rainbow colors of the title matches the rainbow colors of the background piece. 

The hearts were created with a stencil and some textured paste tinted with some yellow acrylic paint.

I also added some punched out stars from glittered cardstock for that extra "celebration" accent.

Thank you for stopping by. Please check back again soon.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: