Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 1, 2016

"So Good" layout- May *Stick it down challenge blog*

Hello dear friends and happy first day of May. 
Today's layout share is from the latest double page spread sketch from Stick it down blog. It is reveal day at the blog and I hope you stop by there (if you haven't already) to see the other sketches and interpretations of them. 

I found this sketch rather interesting. You can break apart the sketches and use them separately but using the same elements/papers/embellishments combines the two. 

If you wanna see how I created this page from start to finish, click on the video below. 

Here are more close ups...
I treated the left page as if it was a pocket scrapbook layout wherein there's distinct blocks of papers and pictures. I also layered embellishments on open spaces, kind of like what I do with my pocket scrapbooking pages.

The fun part of this page was adding elements on top of the existing grids.


The right side was more loose and it provided me with ways to do layering of papers, especially of scraps.


Thanks again for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun page!! Love the colors and how you documented this memory!!