Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 19, 2016

"Yum!" layout

Happy Thursday friends. 
Today I’m sharing an 8 ½ x 11 page. This was inspired by the following challenges:



The theme of the page came about from a Scrapbook.com challenge during National Scrapbook day about recipes. I had this photo for a while now because I had wanted to create a recipe scrapbook. I thought that the challenges would be a good way for me to start this project. 

I used a lot of the “Let’s Eat” collection from Elle’s Studio for this page. The papers are mostly from Basic Grey but the little tidbits and flairs are from Elle’s Studio. It was a no brainer to use it for this themed page. Don’t you think?

I decided to do this size since I’m not sure what kind of album I would be using for this project. I figured that the 8 ½ x 11 size is a manageable size and I can buy an album and sheet protectors easily if I use this size. What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by.
Till next time,
Grace


No comments: