Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 28, 2016

"First Attempt on the Incline Hike" layout

Ok so you are getting a break from the "baby" pages. Today's layout share is a double page spread documenting a hike that my family and I did in 2012. Can't believe it was four years ago!

This was based off of a sketch from a Facebook group that I belong to. The group is called "Stash Busters". Anything that talks about using up stash is my kind of people. :)

I used some hodge podge of letter stickers again here. I have to say, how I wish that I didn't have to but if it helps me use up my stash, it's all good.

I also finished up some stickers that I had a few little pieces left over on it. Like this silver frame and the cork hearts.

The clouds are from an Amy Tangerine sticker sheet. I adhered some of them with foam adhesive for some added dimension.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a creative rest of the day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: