Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Hard Beginnings" layout

Hi guys. 
This page was inspired by the latest challenge over at the Scrap The Boys blog And it is a sketch challenge. 


I had this cut file and wanted to play with some of my washi so I punched out a piece of circle scrap, covered that up with washi and placed that under the openings of the cut file. It was a good way to create your own pattern paper. 

The title came about because I had typed up a post in the first month of my third child regarding some of the challenges that my baby had to go through. The photo was taken at a different time (than when I wrote the blog post) but his cry caused me to put them together. The title came about because of the theme of my journaling. I like how the arrangement of the photos ended up with a calmer baby. Kinda like how after overcoming the challenges, my baby was A Ok.

I also added stickers and a couple of flair because I had it on my table while I was making this page.

Thank you for stopping by.
Till next time,
Grace


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love your cut file! This layout is super cute. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.