Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thank you card set *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there stamping friends. Today I'm sharing a card set I created with this stamp set as my inspiration...


I also used the new Fancy Labels Die 3 set

I wanted to create a set that is cohesive but that each card would have it's own personality. I used the same design for all of them plus the same background and stitching. To add personality to each one, I used different colors for the ink and also the ribbon that went with that particular card. I enjoyed created this set and it allowed me to use some supplies that I wouldn't normally do.

 I heat embossed the sentiment using black embossing powder to make it stand out against the background better.

I added some rhinestones to add some "shine" to the cards.

So there you have it. I hope my project inspired you to create a card set today. 

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: