Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sweet treat boxes *Inspired By Stamping*

 Hi there Inspired By Stamping friends. Grace here to share with you one of my favorite ways to share my love for papercrafting. One of the super easy way for me to share my love for all things stamping and paper is to package sweet treats with them. I cut the papers for the treat box using my Silhouette Cameo and then I added some beautiful stamped images along with the circle die from the Fancy label dies 3 set plus a ribbon from the IBS store.


have a sweet day treat boxes


I decided to cut out a circle from the center of the box and then covered the spot with vellum so that when I fill these with sweet treats, some parts of the dessert will peek out.
have a sweet day treat boxes-001
 
I combined the label die along with a sentiment from the Petite Banners set for my title.
have a sweet day treat boxes-002
 
 I decided to add the floral image from the Fancy Labels 3 set. I colored it with some markers and then adhered it just over the circle cut. I hope my project inspires you to bust out those papers and stamps and create some pretty packaging for your treats made in the kitchen.


clip_image014.jpg

   
Fancy labels 3
clip_image022.jpg
 Petite Banners
clip_image020_thumb.jpg

 Fancy Labels dies 3, Inspired By Stamping
Sage ribbon, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Pattern Papers, Vellum, Die cut machine, Adhesive

No comments: