Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 27, 2014

Deerfield Water Park Layout

Happy Friday. Today I thought I'd share a layout I created (sometime last month) that showcased one of the fun places we've discovered in our town two summers ago. Unfortunately we haven't been back here since then (we've had other fun things going on in the summers and it's a bit of a drive down south) but it's great to know that there are free places like this in our area. 

Deerfield Water Park layout
I have been trying to use my stash and this was created with most of the products coming from my Chic Tag collection as well as American Crafts and Studio Calico stash. I used some little acrylic paint dots to create the dimensions on the center of the flowers and other dotted lines in the layout. 

Here are some more close ups....



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: