Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Video

Happy Monday crafty friends. I am so excited to share with you my new video share of 2014. I have been trying to be as productive as I can in my scrappy room over the Winter break and I was able to create a few videos. Here's one of them and I hope you like it. 

We all have storage ideas that are inexpensive or even free and in this video I share a few of my favorite ways to organize my supplies with minimal expense.

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any storage ideas that uses odds and ends, please do share. I am always on the hunt for inexpensive or DIY ideas.

Have a great Monday.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: