Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Mother's Special Meal layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello friends. Today I would like to share with you a layout I created using the fabulous Vintage Rose stamp set and some of the beautiful papers from the Vintage Floral pad from Inspired by Stamping. 

A mother's special meal layout
 
a mother's special meal (1)
I love the soft feel of the paper pad and beautiful images on the vintage roses stamp set that I decided to combine them to document photos I took of my Mother's day special breakfast. Every year my hubby and kids prepare our breakfast for Mother's day and although it's not fancy or made with one of a kind ingredients, it still is special to me. You know why? Because I didn't have to make it! I love it when I get a break from the kitchen. Don't you?
a mother's special meal (2)
I noticed that vellum is making a big comeback in our industry so I decided to use that "trend" in this page. I stamped my beautiful vintage rose image on vellum and then used my colored pencils to bring them to life. I love the soft effect of the vellum against the background papers.
a mother's special meal (3)
I stacked some of the papers on one side of my page to make them stand out better. I also used this side to hold my title and journaling. Sometimes subtle papers are just the perfect backdrop for handwritten journaling, just like what I did with here with the pink dot paper.
a mother's special meal (4)
I also used the Fancy Labels 2 Die in this page. It helped me emphasize this beautiful quote on my layout. The quote is part of the Vintage Rose stamp set.
a mother's special meal (5)
A few flowers and trim finished the look.

To view more inspiration from the Inspired by Stamping team, please click here.

Hope you enjoyed my project share today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: