Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 17, 2014

Inspired By Stamping January Release cards

Hi there friends. I am super excited to share with you two cards that I've created with the January Stamp release from Inspired By Stamping.

I love you because...you are kind and caring
i love you because

With this card I used the sweet and soft colors of the Spring Lilacs paper as my background. For the flower accent (Vintage Rose stamp set) I stamped it on vellum and then added color BEHIND the image. I decided to do that because incase it needed sometime to dry, it wouldn't smear as I work on the other elements of the card.


i love you because-001


For the sentiment, I heat embossed the first part with white embossing powder and then stamped the rest with black ink on one of the Spring Lilacs paper. To finish off the card, I used some twine and button.


I love you because...you inspire me

you inspire me

I had so much fun with this card. I used many elements from the January release. Can you see them all? For started I used the Spring Lilacs paper as background and even as the paper where I stamped my images on. I used the I love you because stamp set for my sentiment, the beautiful Tickets stamp (inked in three different colors) and then the sweet butterfly image which is part of the Spring Lilac stamp set. I love how layering them over each other gave great depth and interest in my card.


you inspire me-001

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: