Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 16, 2013

Season's Greetings card *Inspired by Stamping*

Hi there friends. I'm starting off this week with a card for the latest Sketch Saturday challenge in mind. We were to choose from the previous sketches and I chose this one...


Season's Greetings card
I made this project with some Christmas products I had on hand plus Inspired by Stamping stamps and flowers.

I used this stamp set for my sentiment. I embossed it with gold powder to make it stand out better. I also like the texture that embossing gives to the piece. I gave my plain canvas some more color and pattern by stamping this stamp image on it. I used some flowers from the store as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: