Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 12, 2013

Have a Merry Christmas card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends. Two post today from me. Wow, that's very rare and to think I'm supposed to be doing school work today. ha! Well a little creative time doesn't hurt anyone, right?

Well today's post is a card that I'm submitting to the latest challenge for ABC Christmas challenge blog. The theme of the challenge was to create your own embellishment and I used an IBS sentiment stamp and some flowers to create my own holiday "bell". 

Have a Merry Christmas card
I wanted to customize my background so I used this IBS stamp to create my music notes paper background. I then added some whites and light colored accents to create a balance in my card.

So there you have it. Hope this helped you get ideas for your next project.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Clotee S said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

cohenna said...

ƚliczna karteczka ;)