Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving card (Paper Secrets sketch) *Inspired By Stamping*

Happy Saturday. Today's special post is my take on the latest Paper Secrets card challenge sketch. Inspired By Stamping is sponsoring the card sketch challenges at Paper Secrets this month and their latest design is this...


and here's my take on it..

Happy Thanksgiving card
I used one of the latest stamp sets from Inspired By Stamping called Happy Fall. I used the leaves as my "triangle" inspiration based off of the sketch. I also picked my "fall" type colors of paper to match my stamps.


Stop by the Paper Secrets blog here and play along. There's a sweet prize that awaits the winner. 

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

Great card!

Mary M said...

LOVE the card and I also love your color choices.