Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 12, 2013

Die Versions September Holiday Release

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing my latest projects for Die Versions. DV presented Holiday themed dies for this month. I heard that there's only about 109 days before the Christmas season and what better way to welcome it with some Yuletide inspired projects...

Holiday Wishes card
Size: 5 ½ x 4 ¼”

Featuring:
DVCR 010- “Holiday Wishes” Corner Concept
DVW 281- “Boughs and Bells” Whispers

Notes:
I added the bells cut on my card using foam adhesive to make it stand out against the background a little bit better.I wanted to add some texture to the page without taking away from the beautiful die cut shapes and words so I used my embossing folder to create the raised swirls in my background. 


Peace, Love, Joy card
Size: 4 ¼ x 5 ½”

Featuring:
DVCC 007- “Peace Love Joy” Cute Cubes
DVP 094- “Dove” Sweet Petities

Notes:
I wanted the cute cubes die to stand out so I adhered it to a beige paper block first before adhering it to my card. I also wanted to add some “shimmer” to the dove cut, so I smeared it with some glitter glue. Make sure you let it dry completely before adhering onto your card. 


Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the rest of the ideas and die showcase at the Die Versions blog here.

till next time,
Grace