Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hexagon...three ways *Epiphany Crafts*

Hi friends and happy Wednesday. 

Hexagon shapes are a big trend right now in the papercrafting world. It's a great new way to show off geometric shapes. I wanted to see how many ways I can use this shape and the result....three different cards. I used Epiphany Hexagon tool and bubble accents for my projects. 

Here's the result...

and here's the close up of each card...



To learn more about these cards plus the supplies that I used, please click here which will take you directly to my Epiphany Crafts blog post. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: