Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to your regular programming *latest video share*

Hi friends. Yesterday was my birthday and I'm still recovering from all the "partying" I did this weekend. Okay, so I really don't "party" anymore BUT I did do a lot of eating and shopping so I need to recover with exercise and balancing the checkbook today. *wink*

I'm starting this week's blog post with a video. I haven't done one in a while and although this doesn't show any technique or tutorial, I hope you enjoy some product share. I've been busy and haven't had the time to do much playing in my craft room besides fulfilling design  team assignments. I have been buying though and I thought I'd share my latest finds. Lots of clearance aisle finds. I hope you'll find some inspiring ideas in there. 


Thanks for stopping by and if you have any ideas on upcoming videos, please leave a comment and I'll try my best to put that together for ya! 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: