Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 20, 2012

Paper Bakery Kit Feb. sketch #2

Hello and Happy President's day. I am planning on enjoying this day with some low key activities with the family. We all need to relax after what seemed to be a very busy week last week.

But before I "enjoy" my day off, let me share with you the latest sketch today over at the Paper Bakery kit blog.....


I went with a card sketch this time since the first one this month was a layout. I also opted for a "love" theme since it's February.

here's a peek at the cards I made using the sketch. You can see the full view of the cards in the PBK blog here.


Enjoy your day and tomorrow I have my Project 365 update and it's a loooonnnggg one. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: