Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Some green and black...

Happy Friday everyone. It always gives me a relief to know that another week is gone and accomplished plus the weekend is upon us.
Anyways, another Get Sketchy challenge is up and here's my take on #48...

Hello card

we were to use our own stash in this card and I went crazy with the June Piggy Tale Academy kit products that a card was abound to be made with it. I really love the green, yellow and black color combo in the kit. Very elegant, don't you think?


Now the sketch is a little simpler than this but isn't that the beauty of a sketch, it leads to many possibilities. Make sure you check out the sketch and the other DT's take on it here.

Speaking of the June Piggy Tale Academy kit, here's the pages I made....

Summer Reads

I love how the black background makes all the rest of the colors pop out. I used the flowers to create a visual triangle and played with the big chipboard letters to emphasize part of my title.

Karate Kid

In this page, I used some pictures of my son in his Taekwondo uniform. I used the black and white background to make the connection between photos and page. The capital K in the page was yellow but I wanted all the letters to match so I colored it in with black marker. Make sure you let it dry completely before adhering it to make sure it doesn't smear. I also used the fun rubon words that came in the kit as part of the border on the right hand side.

So that's all from me. To learn more about Piggy Tale academy kits, check it out here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: