Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Junk

With all the "work" that I've been doing to our house these past two months, I've missed papercrafting a LOT! That's why now that it's over, I'm going crazy. Crazy that lately, I'm always creating, usually up to midnight or 1am! The kids don't mind a sleep deprived mom. *smile*

Anyways here's a layout that I made last night...

Junk

this layout was inspired by the latest sketch over at Pagemaps blog. The sketch focused on one picture and gave a lot of room for fun embellishments. There was an extra challenge to use the yellow, blue and orange color combo. Love the fresh and bright feel of these colors.


this layout is about how these "junk food" photo reminds me so much of my childhood. All these snacks, treats and chips were the bulk of my food intake for the most part of my school years. I'd eat them during recess, an after school snack, when I'm bored and when I'm happy. Basically everyday of my life. Now I know they're bad stuff (and I don't eat them as much now as I did before) but they all just bring so much positive memories to me, it's hard not to document them.


added some chipboard phrases from the Homespun chic line of GCD Studios to emphasize how I feel about these snacks.


I opted to use flowers instead of the pennant banner in the sketch. That's my rebel side showing. *wink*

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Ate Glady said...

When I saw this picture, It reminded me too of the junk food we use too eat! Of course, I can't buy that and for the kids because it is full of MSG on almost everything! Wish I didn't know about msg!!!