Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, January 30, 2010

as seen in print....

Hi all and happy Saturday.

This past week I received some of my published layouts back and I thought of reposting them back online and sharing them to my family and friends.

As seen in Creating Keepsakes February 2010 issue


As seen in Scrapbook trends November 2009 issue




It always makes my day to receive these back. Not only do I get reacquainted with my layouts but I also enjoy looking at the issues that the pages are in. I love getting inspired by other scrapbookers. I feel so honored to be in the same pages as some of the people I look up to in this hobby/industry.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: