Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Life: Crazy and Busy!!!!!

Ok so I'm so embarrased that I haven't updated this blog for more than a week now. As you can see from my title, my life right now doesn't permit me to be consistent here. Sorry!
I don't want to bore you guys with all my stuff but I do want to post some pics from this weekend.

First of is that I GOT IT!!!!! My dslr camera that is. I wanted to hug my UPS guy when he came on friday afternoon. The day before my birthday, how awesome is that! I'm so psyched about it and everytime there's a few free moments, I try to play with it. Here's some pics that I thought was worth showing off for a beginner like me.


On Sunday's we usually have dinner at my parent's house but this last one my parent's were going to go to work early so I hosted the dinner at my house instead. We had my sister and brothers (together with their girlfriends). We had loads of fun. I made spaghetti bolognese and made some honey butter for the rolls. Everybody was flippin over the butter and I had to bake another batch of rolls just bec. they were gone in a snap!
Here's some pics from that get together. Can you believe we all have grown up. BTW for those who don't know my siblings, the youngest one of us (the girl with the longer hair) my baby sister Gem is getting married in about 2 weeks. Where did time go?


This little boy just turned 4 yesterday. He had a spiderman cake and went on a trip to chuck e cheese. More pics to come but as of now, let's remember how goofy he can be.
Have a great day everyone.
xoxo,
Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good times!