Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 9, 2007

It's been busy around here lately. With summer "fun" activities and wedding stuff there' s just a few minutes to come up for some breath.

I do wanna share a few things that happened this week that I thought was "note-worthy":


- I took Amanda to the DMV on friday and she passed her written test. Woohooo! Right now she is enrolled in a behind the wheel training and will have to wait 6 months to take her actual driving test. Should be enough time to be well prepared and practiced.


- Had a "wedding" meeting with some of our friends that are willing to help us execute the whole wedding production. Kinda sad though cause now that we have all talked the agenda over, my whole vision for the event have totally been changed. Huhuhuh! I know they mean well and most of their inputs and suggestions meant more sense that what I've thought about but still it makes me sad that the idea in my head has all been changed. Oh well, it will all workout. right?!


- Mitch went on a day hike with his high school friend Ken. They went on a pretty strenous hike up in the san gabriel mountains. It was a blast (according to Mitch).


- I'm not one to announce my big day (since now it's a symbol that im getting older) but it's coming up on saturday and Mitch let me get my gift already. Actually it's still in transit and won't probably get here till AFTER my b-day but I'm just so psyched about it, I can't resist to share. Here's a sample photo of it. Can't wait to get this "baby" and use it.

- And finally, even though I'm so busy, I was still able to manage making some layouts. Here are a couple of them. They are also posted in my gallery (http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries) at scrapbook.com.


No comments: