Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 18, 2018

Animal themed cards

Thank goodness it's Friday. Do you feel the same way? I can't wait to craft. I have some creative things planned for this weekend and I'm crossing my fingers I will have time to do them. 

But before I tackle my crafty projects, let me share with you a card set that I created last weekend. I wanted to use up more scrap papers (I seem to never run out of those) and made these. 
I have this animal stamp from Mama Elephant that I swear is the best animal stamp set out there. I have used it on multiple cards. Even used it when I was teaching card classes with my friends and a group of young girls in my church. They are just so cute, no one can resist them. 

 I also had some new Spectrum Noir Markers that I wanted to play with (it was my Mother's day gift this year) and tried them out on these animals.

After coloring the animals, I sprayed them with some glimmer mist for some added shine. Then rummaged through my stash and layered multiple papers over each other.

I finished off each card with some rhinestones.

So what do you think? Do you like these kinds of cute animal images?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: