Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 20, 2018

"Hello Friend" Card (Paper Smooches Card Challenge)

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing a card set that I made recently. I have found that I enjoy the process more if I make more than one card at a time. After all, I already have all of the products on my table and it just doesn't make sense to use up all of those products for just one card. It has been a win-win as I am using up more of my stash plus get a jumpstart in increasing my homemade card stash. 

For this particular card set, I was inspired by the latest Paper Smooches card sketch.....

Here's my take on the sketch...
I used the Friendly Flowers set for this one and a bunch of scraps. You can check out the rest of the Paper Smooches products here

I heat embossed the sentiment with black powder. As for the flower panel, I heat embossed the flower stamps with white powder and then added some color on the white cardstock with various distress inks. I matched the inks with the card bases.

And here are the four cards that I was able to make in one sitting...

So that is my card set today. Thank you for stopping by. Come back soon.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: