Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"Cute Halloween Party" layout

Happy Wednesday friends. Today's share was based off of the July challenge over at the Scrap Our Stash blog


I had three photos and so I squeezed them on the center, close to how the sketch had them. I also used some clear modeling paste to create some subtle design to my background. I don't have much Halloween papers (as I don't see stocking up on them since I don't do much of this type of holiday) so I added the theme with stickers and embellishments instead. 

For the (3) challenge, I used stick pins, twine and Uniball. All things that I don't normally use on my page so the challenge gave me a great excuse to pull them out of my stash. The white pen helped me create a frame around my page in a subtle way. It was worked good with the dark paper as well.

I was also able to use my 123 punch board from We R Memory Keepers to make the tabs on the papers on the top of my photos.

Most of the items on my page are from my scraps except the background and star papers. I've been into this "long title" kick right now and it helps me use up my big alpha stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below.

Till next time,
Grace

6 comments:

Aurelie said...

L-O-V-E the layering and the doodling! AWESOME! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely layout! Wonderful layering and details! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Awesome layering, beautiful detais! Thanks for take our challenge at Scrap Our Stash this month!

Michelle Henderson said...

Beautiful page - love how Halloween-y you've made it without going overboard. And the background details are wonderful :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Natsuko said...

I love how you made the background and all the layers!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash:)

Sherri Caramico said...

SUPER cute take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!