Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 7, 2015

"12.13.14 " layout

Remember last year how we had that really cool day that was sequential? December 13, 2014 or 12.13.14. Well I couldn't pass up that day without documenting it. So now I was able to finally scrapbook the day. I used this sketch from the November Stack-a-holics challenge at Die Cuts With a View.
 
 
I used the Ocean Breeze stack for this page. I love the combo of pink and blue and figured it would be a good change of color scheme if I place it with all of my Christmas layouts in my album.
 

I added some of the cut apart pieces from this stack and most of them had an anchor image. Since my page didn't really involve that theme, I covered them with flowers. I happened to have some buttons that matched the blue in the paper and that's what I used for the centers of the flowers. I also used some flair buttons from Chic Tags to add some dimension to the page.
I matted my 2x3 photos with white cardstock as it seemed like they were not popping out enough against the busy background.

I also added some word stickers from Tim Holtz to dress up some of the cut apart labels that I added to this page.

Hope you all have a great week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: