Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 2, 2015

Hello Lovely layout

Happy Monday my dear crafty friends. This layout was originally made with last month's challenge from Picture This! challenge blog. However, I was late with getting it posted so I never got a chance to submit it. I still wanted to share it so here it is.

The challenge called for some stamping, more than one photo and chipboard. I used some word stamps to add to the layout, chipboard button and there's three photos in this page.
 
I actually used my September homemade kit with this layout and I created my own background paper with some letter stickers scraps.

Here are some more close ups...


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: