Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, July 18, 2015

Exploring Texas scrapbook page

Two posts in one day, can you believe that? Well this one is another layout that I'm submitting for a couple of challenges. 

I love doing the Scrap Our Stash challenges. It helps me incorporate different products from my stash in my layouts. 
For this month's stash challenge I used the following:
P- Polaroid frame
H- Heidi Swapp Mist
O- October Afternoon stickers
T- Tags
O- One chipboard bird
S- Studio Calico stamp (chevron on background) 

I was also inspired by this sketch from Sketch N Scrap, which I turned it upside down to use on my layout. I also replaced the star accent with mist instead. 

 This layout is about our trip to Texas in 2012. We had to walk from the parking lot to a little trail to go to a fun water fall. It was humid at that time and I had initially wanted to make my title say something about the humidity but decided that I should just write that in the journaling. I didn't want my title to sound negative.




Thanks for stopping by. I'm hoping to start some process videos next week.

Till next time,
Grace

17 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic and fun layout. Awesome stash use and cute pictures. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog!

Lisa in Texas said...

Love the sketch turned and the misting is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely love your amazing layout! You used the items in your stash beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

Lori said...

This is such a fun page! Love that you made the sketch work for you - it looks great! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Lovely page! I liked how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sherri Caramico said...

I Love your take on the PHOTO challenge at Scrap Our Stash! I also really LOVE how you layered the 3 tags together to create a spot for your title!! That is way cool!! I may have to use that one day.... Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

super cute layout and great story! I know that southern humidity! yuk!

Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Alicia

Carole Wright said...

Hi love your use of our challenge, such a fun layout. thank you for joining us at SCRAP OUR STASH. X

Unknown said...

I love your take on the sketch! such a fun and fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Sketch~N~Scrap.

TantiK Creation said...

Great job on combining the challenges. I love your stash items choice. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Redd Robin Studios said...

Hi Grace! I STILL have stuff to mail to you!!! I need your mailing address. lol email it to me...RockinReddRobin@yahoo.com
BTW, fabulous layout, as always. Thanks for your participation in the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

~Robin Redd
Scrap Our Stash Design Team

M said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!! Fabulous layout:). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

theoldesaltbox said...

What a lovely layout! All of the layered papers are great, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

Rochelle Spears said...

Hey Grace!!! :) Awesome layout! Love your title work! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

ElenaB. said...

Awesome layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog!

Tricia said...

Good job! Nice layering of your papers! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

Unknown said...

Great page! Love the paper layering. Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash.