Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 29, 2015

My Home Away From Home + process video

Happy Monday everyone. My last layout of the month (because I'm enjoying some vacation time right now) will be based on this sketch from Stick it Down blog...

This layout is another one made from my massive homemade scrapbook kit for the summer. I loved how the geo type paper in the background created a perfect backdrop for this travel themed layout. Instead of using two photos, I used one and then layered some pattern papers behind it to add more accents in that part of the layout.

Here's a video sharing how I created this page from start to finish..

Here's some close ups too...


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a great week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: