Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Friendship card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello stamping friends. Today i'm sharing a card I created with the new Friends Forever set.
water lily card

 I initially wanted the stamp to be simple and so I inked it up with black ink and stamped it on green paper. But I found that it needed to have more color so I used some colored pencil to bring my flower to life.  I added an glittered emboss sentiment and finished it off with some homemade enamel dots.

water lily card-001
 

image_thumb.png
 

  Friends Forever, Inspired by Stamping
 Cardstock, Pattern papers, Enamel dots, Ink, Embossing powder, Colored Pencils

No comments: