Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 12, 2014

With Best Wishes card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends. Today I would like to share a card I created using some of my favorite IBS stamps. 

With Best Wishes card

I love the background basic stamp sets and I used two here. I used them as banners though to give them a little of a twist from the usual way I add them to my projects. 

 I added a line of twine and some rhinestones to add texture and dimension to the banners.
 I played with my markers as I added some color to this beautiful basket of flowers image. I added a simple sentiment to finish up the card.

Now I want to know....what different way have you used your stamps?

Supplies Used:
Fancy Label Dies 3, Inspired By Stamping
Basket of flowers, Inspired By Stamping
Happy Occasion sentiments, Inspired By Stamping
Background Basics II, Inspired By Stamping
Background basic lines, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Cardstock, Pattern papers, Rhinestones, Markers, Twine

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: